lsuyota

Sold

Trade for Set of 1 tons value $3500
Cash Sale $3000
1985 Toyota 4Runner Trade for a Jeep maybe Located in Covington LA

22re EFI w/Downey air intake, flowmaster muffler
5speed, stock T-case
AXLES:
Front – solid Toyota 5.29 gears with lockrite locker, Trail-gear High steer w/ 5thstud added, Longfield birfields, recent rebuild with new seals and bearings, Trail-gear trunion bearing eliminator kit, trussed bottom and top with axle ball gussets and diff protection, u-bolt flip kit, braided steel brake lines
Rear – V6 Toyota 5.29 Gears with spool, disc brake conversion, braided steel brake lines, diff protection, u-bolt flip kit
Trail Gear long spline front drive shaft
Suspension:
Front- Toyota lift springs 3-4", moved forward 2-3" with Skys offroad front cross member/spring hanger
Downey shackles, shock hoops with 12"travel bilistien shocks, large bump stops, Crossover high steer with Toyota IFS gear box
Rear – Chevy 63" springs w/ double shackle set up, shocks have been moved on top of axle and triangulated
Tires:
38x12.5-15 Super Swamper TSL Grooved 75% or better tread
Extras:
4Xinovations rails welded to the frame
Trail-gear Front winch plate with receiver
Spare transfer case
Extra braided steel brake lines
Boomerang shackles
Rear tail lights
Spare driveshaft Ujoint

All the Glass is good and the removable top is good the rear window still works.
This thing crawls and will go places you could not imagine.
Fenders and fire wall trimmed for clearance.
The Issues- The last time out the front driver corner was crushed from contact with a tree and the rest of the body is rough (it's a trail Rig)
The engine has a slight miss but I can't figure it out. I have changed out the computer and injectors
Even with the miss it will run all day and idol with no issues

Jason 985-three 7 three-3one83 call or text

PICS!!
http://public.fotki.com/lsujeep/runner/

Re: 1985 4runner

His pictures:

img-1324.html

IMG_1310-vi.jpg

img-1318.html

img-1316.html

img-1306.html

runner

IMG_1304-vi.jpg

i still have this rig and need to move it out and make some room. possible trade for a 4x4 4wheeler.

id take it right now if it wasnt for the 13hr drive one way. GLWS

i have a 91 ford 60 complete and a 70u 35spline with ruffstuff disk brackets in chattanooga 865-607-0252 good clean axles