• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1985 4runner wiring ?

Ten4

is there a plugin for all the grounds. according to my FSM. basicly everything is grounded in the same spot. one spot is on the right front fender. and the other one is under the front driverside pillar. my question is with the amount of gounds everything needs, is there a pluginthat takes everyting and downsizes it to just a couple of wires or threwout the wiring do they just keep splicing into each other. hopefully this isn't to confusing!!!:mad:

is there a plugin for all the grounds. according to my FSM. basicly everything is grounded in the same spot. one spot is on the right front fender. and the other one is under the front driverside pillar. my question is with the amount of gounds everything needs, is there a pluginthat takes everyting and downsizes it to just a couple of wires or threwout the wiring do they just keep splicing into each other. hopefully this isn't to confusing!!!:mad:

If it's a 22re there is also a ground spot supposed to be attached to the plenum/intake on the passenger side:beer:

Latest posts