• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1985 bobbed extra cab Toyota pickup FS

Glassman504

Truck has been on sale on here before. I need some thing bigger as I have another kid on the way.

It's a 1985 bobbed twin stick straight axle.
5.29s spool rear
Straight body no rust
22r 5 speed.

6200 obo

May trade for ranger crew or 4Runner plus some cash on my end.

Hello, welcome to Hardline.

Please post pics, location, and form of contact as per forum rules. thumb.gif

Pretty sure this is it.

Here is an older pic (few months old) to hold everyone over for now.

Feel free to text me current pics if you'd like.

Stephen
256-65eight-712two

This is my old truck. Awesome truck, I miss it everyday. But needed the funds for my ton swap. Anyways here are some pics of it right before I sold it to this gentleman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still being daily driven? If not what all needs addressed before being road worthy? As clean as it was in the last FS thread?

No it's not a daily anymore. But it could be, I drove it around a bunch but it's not my daily. Still runs and drives fine

Man that thing is sex but I can't have an 85 that's nice. The old school yota guy in me won't let me destroy an original 85 :****:

Glassman504 said:
**** I'm taking a beating 5250
Hey,
I'm new here.
I have a friend that is interested in this. Do you know how many miles are on the truck iteself?
I'm guessing everything was gone through when it was redone before. When were he cases installed? When were the axles geared?

Maybe the previous owner could help answer the questions.

Van-go said:
Hey,
I'm new here.
I have a friend that is interested in this. Do you know how many miles are on the truck iteself?
I'm guessing everything was gone through when it was redone before. When were he cases installed? When were the axles geared?

Maybe the previous owner could help answer the questions.

Body has around 230-250k on it I think. When I sold him the truck it literally had no more than 12-15k miles on it since everything had been gone through. Dual case setup is all fresh everything bought through Marlin crawler and it was put together by a local off-road shop in Huntsville al. I bought it from a old man that buys **** outs stupid money in it and then loses money. I know the guy that built this truck. Painted it and all. That's how I found it. It's a badass truck and I'd still have it if it was practical for me. Pics do not do it justice and the sum bitch drives awesome.