• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1985 Mustang GT, very nice car

WHIZARD

1985 Mustang GT with a carbureted 347 Stroker engine built by Dennis Mitchell Racing Engines. Engine has twisted wedge heads, custom Competition Cam nitrous cam, all good internals. Car was originally a 5-speed car and could easily be returned to a manual but as of now it has a built C4 automatic trans. The trans is a reverse manual valve body with trans brake. The rear end is an 8.8 ford with 4.10 gears. This car has factory full interior with only one small blemish (cig burn) in the drivers seat. Paint is overall 7 out of 10 as it has some scratches on the cowling from the cowl hood. Also has small spot of paint chipped on the trim of the rear bumper. This car will turn heads and is a very nice car for my asking price, you will not be disappointed. Car is located in Huntsville, AL. Prefer text, but if you call please leave a message. Thanks. I will get more pics up shortly. 256-505-two1zero4. $12,500, not interested in trades as I already have enough goats to make a few on here blush.

Attachments

• My car.jpg
    My car.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 196
  • 4 Eyed 1.jpg
    4 Eyed 1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 241