• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1985 Toyota 4Runner 3 seater Truggy, built right, red label krawlers

Closing in on 1500 views and no offers on Hardline?

Appears to be another Toyota for sale on here about everyday, this one is ready to go, needs nothing!

ATTENTION!
NO ONE BUY THIS RIG!
So I can buy it when I find land to keep it myself! LOL!

The economy must truly SUCK, because I'm honestly not sure why you haven't sold it. I've said it on FB... but folks, EVERY bolt on this rig seems to be name brand.
One thing I personally would change if I were fortunate enough to buy it... that little kids seat! Ain't NO kids riding with me! GET OUT! But it'd be perfect for someone who spit a young'un out!... rhymes with FadSpam... cough cough..

I would consider much less with the removal of some parts: NO extra's, NO wheels and tires, NO winch my bottom cash dollar is $6800

Just in case someone may be interested in the rig that way

Might consider a part out if someone would buy the chassis first, so if you want the chassis only then contact me with an offer, but DO NOT contact me wanting any other parts off of it b/c this is not a part out thread yet

Let's try this: REDUCED

Option 1: Everything listed in the original ad $8500

Option 2: Not include the extra parts $8000

Option 3: Not include extra parts and remove winch $7500

Option 4: Not include extra parts, remove winch, remove wheels and tires $6000

Option 5: Buy the chassis for $1500, this would include the frame, all tubing welded to the frame (the cage), hood, steering box, headlights, dash, steering column, front and rear shackle mounts, front and rear spring hangers, tube doors, winch cradle, AFTER the chassis sells I would part the rest

Too complicated? Contact me with whatever it is that you have or want to know

Back up, will listen to offers for all or part

If it's part though I will not part out until the chassis is sold

Re: Re: Re: 1985 Toyota 4Runner 3 seater Truggy, built right, red label krawlers

machen4x4 said:
x2 bump, dang good deal right here. bretts good people
you cant build it for what he asking for it.
glws brett
Definitely,

It would cost about 2x what he's asking to get a stock truck build it to the same specs.

Thanks for the bump guys

It just SOLD tonight and it's on it's way to northern Ohio with the new owner

Nothing really, not looking at any rigs of any kind, going to enjoy not having to work on anything for a while I guess

Latest posts