• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1985 Toyota 4runner sr5 CRAWLER REDUCED

dartdaddy

I have an 85 4 runner crawler for sale. This is a great and reliable rig. The motor is a 22re with stock fuel injection. It has a Detroit locker with 5.29 gears, longfields, trunnion bearing eliminators, six shooters and hydraulic assist also trussed in the front. Stock five speed with Marlin doubler setup with 4.7:1 rear case. Rear is 5.29 with a spool anti wrap bar and trussed. It's bobbed around 12" and I have half top (on it now) and a cut down full top, spare tire carrier, CB radio, cd player, winch, spare parts. It has a full cage, custom bumpers front and rear, tube doors and rock sliders. Tires are 38" cut tsl's on the front and 38" cut boggers on the rear all have good tread. Heat works! I'm sure there's plenty I'm forgetting. Contact me at
423-319- eight 0 eight 0
$4700obo
Wartburg, TN

Attachments

• 2018-01-09 19.55.34.jpg
    2018-01-09 19.55.34.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 160
I replied to your post in NC4x4.

I'm pretty certain this is my old rig and I'd like to work with you to try to get it back.

I owned it about 8 years before dartdaddy it originally came from Oklahoma
I'm pretty sure .... it was flat black then and the back of it was chopped off almost even with the back fender wells I changed the the body out a few years back it's the body off of David Moore's old 4runner.... I hope this info helps you out

Yeah that's it the guy I got it from didn't have it so I must have ended up with it shortly after you sold it cause I got it in bc 2009 or 2010 I can't remember for sure . I regretted selling the minute it left my house lol

Funny thing is, I would have never known had I not zoomed in on the rear track bar. After that I zoomed in on the pics on the other parts and I was about 99% sure.