Sold/Expired 1985 Toyota ECU

lsuyota

looking for a 1985 toyota 22re computer
here is the number on the ecu
89661-35020 = 85 Std 22RE, 5 speed, w. A/C, Cruise

Contact
Jason
985-373-3183

Can't read the numbers on the sticker? 8?66?????110 has 22r then another sticker NL 3 neon yellow connectors? Sorry don't know if that helps? I know forsure that it came off of either a 85 four runner or 88 pickup and they are interchangeable

I have one that I know will plug into the harness on my 85 22re, numbers are rubbed off and unreadable. Don't remember if I have ever had it in and running or not, but can throw it in and check it if you want me to make sure it's good.

al1tonyota thanks for the offer but i think that the 88 is a odd year and only work on 88.

grcthird that would be awesome. please let me know if the ecu works then we can go from there.

Jason, I hooked it up in my truck tonight and it started and ran so I'm pretty sure it's good, but the part number is not readable.

Edit: Just FYI, 72-1063 is the Cardone part number for a reman unit.

The ecu from my 86 runner works in my 88 SR5 pickup and vise versa for what its worth. :dblthumb:

Rokcrler said:
The ecu from my 86 runner works in my 88 SR5 pickup and vise versa for what its worth. :dblthumb:
The reason I don't know which it came out of is the 85 four runner wouldn't run when I got it and I swapped the ecu to see if it was the problem and got them mixed up so... (Ended up being two wires that had been cut and reconnected wrong going to the injectors)