• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1986 Dodge Ramcharger Woods Truck

tn dodge

Somebody come and get it!! I am going to have to part it out if it isn't gone by early May. Price reduced to $3,750. That is as low as I can go, the parts are worth way more than that.

1986 Ramcharger, 360 & 727 automatic, NP208 transfer case. D60s front and rear from a late 70s Dodge. Rear D60 bored out for 35 spline shafts with disc brakes. Welded front and rear. Full hydraulic steering, rear top chopped off, 12 inches cut off the rear, front narrowed 6 inches on each side, battery & tranny cooler relocated behind the seats. Full cage, professionally built with seats tied into the cage. Running on propane with 3 43# tanks mounted. Diamond plate black truck tool box integrated in with cage. 40" TSLs on beadlocks, the 2 in the rear still have 80% of tread, 2 up front have been grooved, and 2 matching spares. Alcan springs on the rear with 2" Superlift blocks, 4" BDS lift springs up front and Superwinch locking hubs. For a simple leaf spring suspension, this thing is a flexy beast. Fully recessed winch mounting plate. Winch has been removed for use on another toy.

This truck has been everywhere. I have owned it since 1998 and slowly turned it into what it is now. It did every trail in Tellico without pulling cable back in the good old days before it was shut down. I miss Tellico. Anyway. It has been to Moab and done trails like Pritchett's Canyon and Lower and Upper Helldorado. This thing is a beast and is a headturner anytime it is out on the trails. I just don't have time to play with it and work on it like I used to. Somebody with the time and energy needs to buy it and unleash it back onto the trails! If nothing else, you will have a ton of great parts to start another build. And it comes with a lot of spare parts, including a brand new spare pump and brand new hoses for the steering. $4,000 OBO. Located right outside of Chattanooga, TN in Ringgold, GA.

http://s203.photobucket.com/user/tn_dodge/library/Pig%20for%20sale
Pig%20interior.jpg

I would strongly recommend that you read the rules and then read the tutorial on how to post pictures. Looks like you hit all the other points for the for sale add. Good luck.

tn dodge said:
Dang, I thought I did? Sorry, fixed!

Don't owe me no sorries! Just hate to see someone who actually put in a little effort to make a decent add still get the ban hammer! You should be good now! Good luck with sale and welcome to hardline.

I am sorry man, I am selling it because I have too many toys and not enough time already.

Re:

Well then I'm gonna attempt to sell everything I own lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back to the top. . . if it isn't gone by early May I am going to have to part it out. Reduced price of $3,750. Somebody come and get it!!

It's not another rig. It's a snap on classic 76 tool box. It red with stainless trim. Just lmk if it's something you would be interested in