• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1986 SAS'd 4runner SOLD!

thebrotherinlaw

Here are some of the things that have been upgraded over the last year- RCV front axles with new dust seals and arp studs, Silverback rear axles from Low Range, large bore master cylinder (low range), hydro assist, alternator, 2 stage clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel, double transfer case mounts (one is new the other was good), rear brakes, and FJ80 tie rod ends. It came with SAS, 4.88's, locked (lockrite) front and rear, low range 2.28 crawl box, custom winch bumper and sliders from mars fab, high steer, extra summer top (it is an original hard top with the sides removed and roll-up sides added, extra doors, hard top, glass, 3 rear axles, third, etc.
It sits on 36" biased ply Super Swampers with plenty of tread. It has a Smittybilt winch with rope. I'm sure there's more but I can't think of anything else. I'm in Asheville NC and I'm asking 4800.00. New price $4400.00

Re: 1986 SAS'd 4runner

Hey partner, your photobucket is set to private, so when we click on the link.. No pics..

If you will go to photobucket and click on the IMG code for the pic you want and paste it here, everyone will be able to see it.

Hope that helps.

Re: 1986 SAS'd 4runner

Yes. It is tagged and I do occasionally drive it on the road. I installed the new tie rod ends but I never had it aligned. It needs an alignment to be a daily driver.