• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1987 Suzuki Samurai

Tylerf06

1987 Suzuki Samurai completely built. Has 4 link suspension on coil springs, ARB air lockers front and rear, 5.29 gears, Toyota front and rearend, Toyota power steering, brand new weber carb, new soft top, rock sliders, 33x10.50-15 boggers that are brand new, Mickey Thompson wheels, with a matching spare in the bed, 5 point harnesses, low range off road rear bumper, custom front stinger bumper with mile marker winch, the paint is a imron paint that was $800 a gallon. This is not street legal at the time but could be if you wanted. One of my relatives built this a couple years ago and rode it one time and it has been sitting in a garage since. Only reason for selling is I don't have time to ride it. About 10k was put into this samurai. If there is any other pictures that you want to see let me know. $7500 You can call or txt me at 205-269-5925 in Haleyville AL. thanks Tyler

Apparently it's one of those paints that once it dries it takes a jackhammer to chip it. I've bought running/driving Samurai's for $800. Could have powder coated the whole thing for less than that probably.

Well this one just had a lot of time and money put into and it was built right, thats why we used the best stuff to build it

I'll give ya $4K for it if it's orange, if it's red I'll do $3200 cuz I'll have to repaint it :woody:

Can't tell which it is looking on my phone.

The 4-link is from low range off road and yes it has a title and it is clean. The front pinion angle needs to be turned down a couple degrees and it would be very streetable. We built it and didn't think angle on the pinion would be that big of a deal. And it is orange and no on the 4k