• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1988 Grand Cherokee

$2k. your funny ! that's what the Clayton lift kit cost
If you're looking to make your money back, I'd recommend contacting the manufacturers about a refund. That's the only way it's going to happen. Otherwise, this vehicle was a horrible investment if you're looking for a full return.

Out of curiosity, did YOU build this? Do you have a receipt for every part? Reman engine, lift, etc..?

If you're looking to make your money back, I'd recommend contacting the manufacturers about a refund. That's the only way it's going to happen. Otherwise, this vehicle was a horrible investment if you're looking for a full return.

Out of curiosity, did YOU build this? Do you have a receipt for every part? Reman engine, lift, etc..?
I did not build it. I bought the parts and my friend Cody installed them and did some fab work.
and yes I still have some of the receipts. I am not looking total refund ,but I had to start the price some were.
Hell, no one well even give a serous offer.

I did not build it. I bought the parts and my friend Cody installed them and did some fab work.
and yes I still have some of the receipts. I am not looking total refund ,but I had to start the price some were.
Hell, no one well even give a serous offer.
They all seem to be alluding to the idea that they're waiting on a serious price.

No one is going to give you a serious offer when you're asking 12x the value of a vehicle. Everyone thinks you're so far out in left field that there's no sense in even talking to you.

FYI I sold my V8, similarly built ZJ about 12 years ago for 5k

if it was a 5.9 limited, super clean, and had BUILT axles with air lockers and RCVs, rear chromo shafts, and an Atlas tcase, then it might be worth $10K