• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1988 YJ Trail Rig - $3200 (TN) *SOLD*

DRM

***SOLD***

Jeep YJ, 4cyl EFI, 5 speed, Front tube fenders, Warn 8k winch, 30 front, Lockright, 35 rear, Superior shafts, Lockright, 4.88's, 36" TSLs front, 37" boggers rear, custom weld-on 15" beadlock wheels, Rock crawler rear bumper, custom cage, Corbeau front seats, harnesses, stock rear bench, tub has been cut up in the rear, crusher corners to clean things up a bit. Comes with a spare set of rear springs, and a windshield frame with cracked glass, and might have some more stuff laying around too.

Steering box is tapped for hydro assist - never got around to installing it but ram, tabs, and hoses come with the vehicle.

Great little trail rig - I just needed seating for 5 so this one needs to go.

$3200 as is.

I never registered it in my name, but I do have the clear TN title ready to be transferred to the new owner.

Located in Spring Hill, TN 37174 - about an hour north of Huntsville right up I65.

For sale or trade for ??? maybe guns, maybe a motorcycle? Who knows, lol. Call or txt 6l5c4O5c922l

1383573_3443677866421_1881572694_n.jpg

1268699_10202089429388055_1692593468_o.jpg

Re: 1988 YJ Trail Rig - $3200 (TN)

I can get additional pics for anyone who needs them. Will also consider trading on guns, or my Jeep + cash for a good stock TJ for my daughter to drive since she's coming up on driving age in short order.

Not to derail your thread but whatever happened to the 4Runner that's in your avatar?

B.DRAKE said:
Not to derail your thread but whatever happened to the 4Runner that's in your avatar?

Disassembled, with parts being spread all over to good little boys and girls! Mo is running my axles, and I think I ran into the owner of the body/frame up at Golden Mountain for Dixie Run a year or two ago.

Would a factory top still fit on it?

I have a local farmer looking for a stockish jeep to run around the farm in, and sometimes to town. If you put a more street friendly tire on it could it be a part time DD. No long trips like commuting, just to the store and back?

But would need to be able to put a top back on it, like a soft top.

Hes looking for a reliable rig to leave parked for most of the time but hope in and go when hes in on the weekends.

Latest posts