• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1989 International U-Haul/ Toterhome

Status
Not open for further replies.

notstock

My neighbor is selling her toterhome project:$4300
Must sell ASAP 1989 International WITH a clean RV title. Was going to make it a tiny home but lost my residence and must move it by Feb 11th. Build your toterhome, motorhome, camper to your specs. All aluminum floor that you can park your wheeler on.

Roof needs to be resealed. Comes with tarp that covers from bumper to bumper. Needs exhaust replaced. NOT currently registered.

7.3 IDI with 5 speed manual, highway geared goes 65mph. Air ride suspension with air bags replaced. Bench seat removed and replaced with 2 air ride seats. Rear shocks replaced. There is a rebuilt motor tag but it's been washed enough it can't be read anymore. PM was done approx. 3100 miles ago and injectors were replaced at that time. Air cleaner "soup bowl" has been cut out for better air flow, lower EGTs.

Comes with the following extras(not installed):

Four 19.5 tires mounted on wheels
30" RV door
3 windows
Two 30 gallon fresh water tanks
Double sewer dump valve
Cargo door
Extra A/C compressor
5 poly iso insulation panels 4'x8', 1 1/2"
Folding steps in box
Fair condition 1950s metal kitchen cabinets to recondition and paint your chosen color
Stainless steel counter/sink unit with old fashioned faucet w/sprayer
8 cu ft 110v fridge

About 3/4 tank of diesel.

I will consider a partial trade of a class B camper van plus cash. Must be mechanically sound.

Please include your name, number and best time to call you back to set up a date/time for you to look at it. No texts.

Will post more pics soon.

Asking $4300 As is, cash or cash and partial trade as mentioned above only.
00Y0Y_dLJQCgBpIZp_600x450.jpg

00J0J_6IdR5WwPNdF_600x450.jpg

01616_gieIsXpNjbB_600x450.jpg

I paid $1700 for one a few years ago. They are handy trucks with the low deck and air ride.

If I had a flat lot...and a parking space for it...this thing would already be at my place.

Hopefully she can find a home for it.

hmm... need some extra storage at work.... and he's got a pretty good start on something cool down the road.

Good fair price considering what he's done so far.

hmm........
Opps, she. I originally thought it was notstocks.

Tis mine gentlemen, I do have real bewbies(I very briefly made an appearance at Mr. and Mrs. Crash's housewarming) and thanks to notstock for doing this for me as I don't always have interwebz. I need to clarify some things;

I only negotiate price with people in person with cash or trade right in front of me so that $3500 was a mistake on my part in answer to a lowball offer. I also stated I *MIGHT* take that price but since said person wasn't even looking at it and offered less than half of asking I assumed they were BSing me. I wasn't expecting to see it posted. My bad for being distracted.

I have over $5k into it and discussed it with a few people who've had them as well before I settled on an asking price of $4300. We all know I wont get near $5k but I will say that the nicer you are and more respectful you are the more flexible I can be...within reason.

I've made some updates to my original ad which notstock can pretty please copy over. There are also more pics I'm trying to type on this thing from the drivers seat. If you have a good running 1 ton van especially if it's an extended body that you are open for a trade then I'd love to talk with you. I'm not interested in any Fords with damn COPs. I have one of those POS now. No rust buckets please.

It's currently in a storage facility so if you can't move it right away I'm sure we can work something out.

Please continue to hit up notstock. I lost my residence and am living in my POS van right now but sadly not by a river. The money buys me another van and no I won't take $2k for the RV because I don't want another POS van. Also if you have some temp parking space I'd love to talk with you. I need a place to vandwell and as soon as I can get another van and set it up I'm outta this state.

If you have additional questions that aren't covered in the updates notstock can give you my email. Spank you very much for looking. :tumbleweed:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.