• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1991 m925a2 military 5 ton with title

patric8332

alright has the title states I have a 91 military 5 ton truck its street legal I believe it has 28k miles on it I can double check today though to be sure it has the 8.3L cummings motor with 5speed automatic Allison transmission truck runs and shifts great

as far as I know everything on the truck works like it should haven't had a chance to play with it too much yet though me and a buddy drove the truck back from Huntsville Alabama to Manchester tn over the weekend

has 49inch inch tires 20inch double beadlock wheels
20k winch on the front
still has all the troop seating in the bed
soft top on cab in ripped but have a brand new one to go with it may be installed in the next day or two depending on work
has matching spare tire and wheel

all the headlights tail lights blinkers work
truck has full air brakes on it so I think in Tennessee it will require a CDL to drive

truck actually comes with a title most of these only have a bill of sale with them

I don't know much about these trucks other than they are huge lol...I know im supposed to upload pictures but im at work right now and will try to get some later or if anybody would like to throw some up here I could email them or txt them to you I have some on my phone

asking price is 15kobo
located in Manchester Tennessee
must come pick it up can not deliver

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1450194705722.jpg
    FB_IMG_1450194705722.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 77
Do you know if this one has the upgraded Torque converter? I may be wrong and it might be up until the late 80's they had issues. Not trying to say anything bad, just checking for safety sake.

GLWS :dblthumb:

Latest posts