• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1992 yota truggy $6800

battlebuddy618

20150905_140231.jpg

20150905_140218.jpg

FB_IMG_1442787590034.jpg

20150905_140257.jpg

20150905_140315.jpg

1992 Toyota mini truck. Has all-pro bed cage on it. Bed has fuel cell, storage tote, and cooler mounted up. Has almost new Mastercraft seats and harnesses. New Warn 9000 lb winch with custom splice rope. Solid axle conversion with RCV shafts in front. Front also has RCV drive flanges, ARP lockout studs, and TG knuckle improved knuckle seal kit. 3rd's are 8" units with 5.29 gears and lock right lockers front and rear. Front also has IFS rotors and wheel spacers. Have spare stock front birfs and shafts that are included. Have spare 5.29 3rd with lockright as well as a new in box 5.29 ring and pinion set that are included as well. Has Hi angle driveling rear CV drive shaft and a Tom Woods front CV shaft. Has wake tower speakers mounted up with a kicker 200w amp for music when out on the trail. 22re was rebuilt last winter with 1 ride on it. Has new engnbldr head and cam and all the other standard rebuild items to include a new clutch at time of rebuild. Has TG tube doors and Has dual Tcase setup with stock gears in both cases. 37" Maxxis sticky treps on Raceline wheels with 3 rides on them. These tires work extremely well!!! Oh yeah it's got a new AGM battery just put on in Sep. as well. This thing works well and does a good job of keeping up with all the tube buggies my buddies have. NOT STREET LEGAL.

Could work a deal where I keep wheels and tires and / or winch if you need it at a lower price point.

Located in Birmingham Alabama. PM box is full. Call or text me at 205 500 2772 for quickest response.

Not really interested in trading for anything. Maybe a KTM 2 stroke dirt bike but it would have to be just the right one.

Right now it has the stock IFS box, and stock pump with a new pressure line and swepco fluid. Have the tap, fittings, hoses, and surplus center ram for a DIY hydroboost setup but haven't installed it yet. Has the standard issue highsteer arms and crossover steering.