• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1993 YJ, 4.3, STak, 40's

tubehead

I built this jeep about 5 years ago. I wheeled it for a few years and sold it to a local guy. I had plans on heading to Moab in April so I bought it back from the guy I sold it tol since I didn't have time to build anything before the trip. I've really lost interest in wheeling and decided not to go to Moab. I've taken the jeep out once since I bought it back but have decided to sell it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

•1993 Jeep YJ
•Spring over front and spring under rear. Uses Rubicon Express springs front and rear the the main eye brackets drenched into the frame.
•Dana 60's front and rear. 5.13's, Detriot in the front and a spool in the rear, disc brakes in the rear
•PSC dual ended steering ram
•PRP seats
•1993 Chevy Vortec 4.3, new injectors, plugs, wires, dist cap, ignition module
•TH350 with Art Carr shifter
•Stak 3.8
•KMC bead locks
•39.5x13.50x17 IROKs
•Warn HS9500i
•Summit heater

The Jeep does have a title and can be tagged. I love how simple the Jeep is and it still works very well. The wheelbase is right at 99".

I'll price the Jeep at $12,000 since people like to dicker on price but if you show up with $9,500 you can take it home.
606-316-2626

The jeep is fun. It works really well I just don't have much desire to wheel right now.

Latest posts