• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1993 YJUGGY with title

BlackYJ

i have been debating on selling my jeep for a while and am just going to see if there is any interest.....its whats left of a 1993 jeep yj

asking $25000obo
D60 front, welded, 35 spline Chromollys, solid joints, ried racing knuckles, warn drive flanges, Riddler diff cover, 1310 yoke, FOA 14in. Coilovers, 2.5 in foa air bumps,
14 Bolt rear, welded, stock axles 1350 yoke, Swayaway 2.5 air shocks
Performance offroad systems Double ended ram, agr high flow power steering pump
350 bored .30 over with vortec heads, stainless roller rockers, chromolly push rods, holley projection, force ignition system(almost identical to msd)......its pretty stout
turbo 350 transmission, cast aluminum pan, art carr shifter
atlas 4.3:1, cable shifters
corbeau seats
rci 15 gal aluminum fuel cell
magnaflow 2.5 exhaust
44in tsls, 15in 32 bolt allied beadlocks
wilwood master cylinder and pedal assembly, disk brakes all the way around
summit racing heater(just like the mojave heaters)
.....probably some stuff im forgetting but that is the biggest parts
winch is not included

It has been on two rides since i completed the backhalf. It performed really well and i was happy with it, I just dont enjoy it like i used to. Plus i have a little one on the way and know i will not have time to use it like i would like to.

Here are the most completed pics i have of it......like i said though it is completed and has been on two rides
IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

Good luck with the sale Brandon! It's always been a good rig! Congrats on the little one too thumb.gif.
Is Neal gonna sell out next? :flipoff1:

KINGSNAKE said:
Dang, looks like i might as well sell mine before i get it finished, ant going to have no one to ride with. :dunno:

good luck on the sale

thanks alot buddy !

You really gonna do it this time???

Good luck with the sale....... thumb.gif

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have showed you up so bad on your first ride ;D.

Seriously though, I can't believe your selling it. Are you gonna get something else/ fix up the Goblin, or are you getting out of wheelin for good.

sold the goblin already....probably going to build something else eventually....just tired of it sitting collecting dust.....i thought about getting a can am side by side. but i will still have something to go watch and enjoy the camping whenever i get time

DON'T DO IT!!!

MAN YA JEEP LOOX GOOD. IF THE CAGE WAS A LIL BRIGHTER AND THE BODY A LIL DARKER AND BEAT ALL TO HELL, I'D SAY IT WAS PERFECT! :****:

FREE BUMP HOMIE

Brandon - I am warning you. You will regret this just like I did.

Just saying.....

new pics.....goin to hawk pride saturday......might trade for more streetable jeep or a side by side....
IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg