• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1994 Jeep Cherokee

Andrews2007

I am wanting to sell\trade my 1994 Jeep Cherokee. It has a 4in lift and running brand new 32in BFG mud terrians. The motor is a 4.0 183,000 miles) with a completely rebuilt transmission. The interior is mainly stock with an aftermarket radio and satellite radio that will come with the jeep. It has 32 inch BFG mud terrrains on it the are practically brand new. I am asking 3,900.

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 87
For $5000 you might want to take a picture in the daytime, hell maybe two, and get some actual details about the vehicle. You didn't say if it was an automatic, had any power options, or anything else really.

I have a Jeep, it is probably black, leather, cloth, who cares? Power windows, massaging seats, a dwarf beer getter that lives in the back, fuzzy dice, 6 GoPro Heros in it, and half a kilo of Colombian Bam Bam. It's located in Mericuh and stacks of Benjamins is all I'll take for it. :gtfo:

It has a rough country lift kit. The tcase, tranny and axels are stock. The tranny had a complete rebuild a short time ago.

Price on beer dwarf shipped to 90210? Did we ever figure out if it's got an auto or manual? Location?

Latest posts