• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1994 toyota 4runner turbo diesel $7000.00

mightymouse

I have for sale a diesel converted 1994 toyota 4runner. it was converted using a "half cut" diesel hilux surf from australia. Has been running and driving for the last 5years. Odometer currently reads 171179. automatic transmission 4wd. everything works as it should. From the gear code on the door it has 4.88 factory gears and cruises down the highway as it should. I am selling this for s friend and will be happy to answer any questions you have. It was originally a 3.0 sr5 truck but has all the bells and whistles a hilux surf would have in australia. this includes things like extra cooling fans mounted on the skid plate and some other stuff as well. Itnterior has a little wear and tear but nothing significant. There is some rust on the body but nothing major as well. Feel free to text me with questions or to set up a time to come drive it and check it out. my name is Aaron. three one four 97 four 44 three zero. located in high ridge mo. just outside of st. louis asking 7000.00 or best offer. He might consider trades for other 4x4 vehicles and it never hurts to ask.

Re:

What does it get for fuel mileage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk