• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1994 YJ 454 Fuel Injected

money_pit_yj

1994 yj 454 Vortec Fuel injected Turbo 350 Transmission (not the one in my pic)

Transmission cooler

14 Bolt rear

60 Front

205 Transfer case

Corbeau Seats front and back

SOA stretched front and back

Comp cut fenders

37'' Goodyear MTRs 90% tread left

custom cage

Never been on a trail

Needs: Lights wired, body and undercarriage painted, gauges wired.

I bought this today and got home and realized I was in over my head and it was WAY WAY too much truck for me.This truck is built right, it is not a junky motor swap. I have $7900 in the truck with fuel to go pick it up. I will take $7900 cash. I shouldn't have bought it, but I did. I will post pics soon. 7317807212 text only please and before 10pm.

4.56 Gears Open Front and Rear
all the exhaust is run under skid plate
Fuel cell behind passenger seat.
I will be tinkering with painting it and wiring over the next few weeks
no trades

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    371.3 KB · Views: 112
Intrested in this

Attachments

• 20140214_165002.jpg
    20140214_165002.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 108
Im not real interested in that at all. NIce rig Im sure, but just not the direction I want to go. Now if you could find 79 green long wheelbase tens I would be willing to trade ;D Taking it to paint this week. It is kinda growing on me. It is on the table for sale but we are gonna ride it until God sends the right man to buy it. Now que up the Christian jokes.......... and while I am at it just to keep with the whole forum lingo and stuff......take to top! Oh somebody please GLWS tomorrow so I dont have to "BUMP for Nice rig"

No Christian jokes on hardline. Just a bunch of guys trading ,wheeling and watching each others back.
Nice rig.. Bump for you thumb.gif

Right outside Memphis. Text me for pics. Been sick all week and I have it all covered up for the big storm. I will snap some tomorrow if we make it out alive :spin: thanks for the interest.

Here are some pics Money Pit YJ sent me. I love this rig so I have to share the pics. If I can't come up with the funds, maybe someone else can. This rig needs finished and wheeled!!!!

Attachments

• 454 yj 1.jpg
    454 yj 1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 454 yj 2.jpg
    454 yj 2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 454 yj 3.jpg
    454 yj 3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 454 yj 4.jpg
    454 yj 4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 65
The rope was from my 4 year old helping daddy "fix" the monster truck. The longer I go and the more time I spend with this thing the less I want to get rid of it. That's how my wife ended up married to me, At first she was hesitant but I just kinda grew on her and she realized she in fact had a stud :tc

Latest posts