• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1995 F350 4x4 7.3L turbo diesel D60 $7500

draggbody

SOLD

The time has come to sell our shop truck. It is a 1995 f350 4x4 XLT. It has 224,549 miles on it. It is a 7.3 L turbo diesel powerstroke, with a 5-speed transmission. It has 285-75-16 BFG all terrains with approx 40% tread left.

It has new carpet, headliner, shifter boots, new 4 inch MBRP turbo back exhaust, new tail lights, new belts and hoses, all new rubber brake lines, new slave cylinder, new front pads and rotors, new bed liner, new shocks.

The good stuff about the truck. It is a one ton running gear , D60 and sterling 10.25, leveling kit, power everything, great interior, a/c, KN filter.

The bad stuff about the truck. It is missing the small door trim pieces on the door panels. The seat belts are the wrong color. The fuel gauge does not work, but seems to be common problem on these trucks that google says is easy to fix. It is missing the driver side kick panel, and the trim that goes behind the seats. It is missing a radio, but has speakers. The shifter needs a bushing on the end of it, you have to make sure its in reverse before you let out on the clutch. No issues with reverse, it just takes a positive engagement...

I have the dash pad ordered as well as the trim for the dash that goes under it. They are just not in the pictures. I have a new receiver/drier to install, and the AC will be operational upon sale...
$7500 firm... NO TRADES, NO LOW BALL OFFERS, if you are looking at this truck, you know as well as I do what it is. This truck is in phenomenal condition for being 20 years old. call or text before 10pm, 706-681-5136 jimmy

Located in Columbus GA, 31903

"sumbitchdiesel"...dont be this guy...
noy.jpg