• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1995 Jeep YJ LS Swap Project

JSanford1974

1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ LS swap project for sale. Title in hand. I need the room, or I wouldn't be selling it. WILL NOT PART OUT. All or nothing. Motor shown in pics is NOT included. $5000.00 Cash. I'm located in Warrior, Alabama (about 30 minutes north of Birmingham). PM me and I'll send my phone number if your interested. I'd rather not post my number online.

Only trades considered would be on a 4 seat RZR, Wrangler 4.0, or maybe an older Tahoe/Yukon.

I have $3500+ in parts below. Low ballers will be ignored.
-2004 4L65e out of a Denali with 75k miles with BRAND NEW Lokar shifter
-1991 Suburban NP241 manual shift transfer case with a BRAND NEW slip yoke eliminator kit installed.. with BRAND NEW JB Customs cable shifter.
http://www.jbconversions.com/products/sye/np241c_short_sye.php
http://jb-custom-fabrication.myshopify.com/products/cable-shifter-single-np241-billet-style-p-n-np241c

-1978 Ford F250 HP Dana 44 4.10 gears
-2001 Silverado 2500hd 14 bolt with disc brakes. 4.10 gears.. Diff is open. . .no G80 locker. I bought the open diff so I could install a Detroit locker later.

LS Swap items
-ECM and harness reworked for a 2004 LQ4 6.0 LS engine. ECM can be reprogrammed for either a 5.3 or 4.8 to work with trans and transfer case combo above if you don't want to run a 6.0. Harness also has E-fan wiring and relays.
-Novak motors mounts installed in Jeep chassis. Motor, trans, and case have already been installed and removed. So all you would need is your engine. . . install and run your lines..
-2004 DBW gas pedal and TAC. I nearly have this installed in the Jeep. It just needs finished welding.
-New Takeoff Corvette exhaust manifolds. These manifolds work great for the YJ LS conversion
-Custom Superior Radiator with EFans. I also have radiator hoses that will work with the radiator. The radiator is a custom bolt in unit specifically for a LS Jeep YJ swap. It also has the internal transmission cooler.