• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1996 built Cherokee

1tonrubicon

From previous owner- "The torque converter would lock up in low gear so I snipped the TC lock-up wire and installed the rail shifter."
231/241 Rubicon (4:1) doubler t-case
Front axle is a Ford D44 with 5.13 gears, Detroit locker, and RCV shafts.
One of the shafts is making a clicking sound when turned all the way left.
Rebuild kit on RCV's website is $245. Never got around to having it rebuilt, and has made the same noise since I have owned it.
Rear axle is 78 Ford 9", shaved, trussed, spool, 5.13s, GM metric disc brakes (85 Monte Carlo) Strange Chromo 1350 rear yoke, (3) spare axles
Steering is hydro assist, AGR box & pump, PSC ram
Suspension is Rubicon Express up front, F150 springs in rear with Bilstien shocks
Cooling is aluminum radiator with FF Dynamics Triple Threat fans, hood louvers (doesn't overheat)
Ramsey 9k winch with synthetic rope, in cab controls, controls on winch body, and the wired remote
38x15 TSLs on Allied Rock-a-thons Qty (5)
Front black vinyl suspension seats, rear black vinyl bench suspension seat with no rips, tears, or fading
Lap & shoulder belts front & rear (submarine belt for fronts)
Rear driveshaft has 1330/1350 with Spicer u-joints
Nice exo-cage, some body damage, no doors, no glass (with the exception of a windshield)
Fancy LED tail lights, gas tank has been moved up into the cargo space and has a rack above it for storage space.
Rad designs rail shifter

For sale 5500.00

423 402 1990

Located in chattanooga tn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 124

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 95
M

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 90
How many miles on it, and is it original motor. Does it have doors for front or tube doors. Is it street legal.

Rode in this thing Saturday at AOP. Did awesome on the trails and rides like a Cadillac on the trails! Good luck with your sale buddy!

Sorry to hijack, but I would like more info on the 231/241OR doubler, is there a company out there with a kit or is it all custom fabbed? Thanks

Man, this thing gets around! Did you pick it up from a guy in Hot Springs?

The original owner who built this did a great job. Solid rig at a good price! GLWS!

this is very tempting!!! i know the rig well, and can say you would be hard pressed to find a more capable xj!!

bump for a great rig at at a good price.

mdo817 said:
Sorry to hijack, but I would like more info on the 231/241OR doubler, is there a company out there with a kit or is it all custom fabbed? Thanks

the kit was a mad rooster box for rocks. there are a couple different people that make them. i did the fab work on the 231 and a good friend installed it.

Latest posts