• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1996 FJ 80 axles

alehandro3

Got some axles that toyota guys get all hot and heavy for.

Out of a 96 FJ 80 Land Cruiser. Big ol disk brakes, full floating, 9.5" ring gear rear axle.
And a High pinion, 63.5" wide, big Birfs, 4 piston caliper brakes, factory drive slugs front end.
Also have the rear sway bar and half of the rear driveshaft. Perfect for making a stout, light weight buggy (or what Im gonna use them for if they dont sell)

$1000 OBO

Located on the south side of ATL in Peachtree City, Ga 30269

muddinmetal said:
Tell the new buyer I need the driveshaft!

Tyler, you got a dented rear one? If so, just make a heavy duty one with the end pieces. I know where a heavy duty one is but it's longer than you need with your LX, there were two different lengths since you have the A343 trans, it's longer. You gonna keep denting them thin-wall ones. just make a HD unit and rock out.

LandSpeeder said:
Tyler, you got a dented rear one? If so, just make a heavy duty one with the end pieces. I know where a heavy duty one is but it's longer than you need with your LX, there were two different lengths since you have the A343 trans, it's longer. You gonna keep denting them thin-wall ones. just make a HD unit and rock out.

I sure do. I've thought about asking George @ angry fab to burn me one up, but I may have a buyer for the truck and if there are any balance issue with a built one, that may be a bigger deal to the new owner than it would be to me

Yeah, sorry dude the buyer specified that he wanted it.

Thanks for the sale Hardline! time to go break more **** :eat: