• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1996 s-10 truggy......SOLD......

rock-hard offroad

1996 s-10 truggy, tbi 350, turbo 350 w/manual valve body, twinsticked 205, cutting brakes, psc hydraulic steering, new suspension seats and 5 points, dana 60 front detroit chromo axles drive flanges upgraded knuckles 7:17 gear, hd70 rear lock right disc brakes 7:17 gear, 4 linked rear with 2"x18" travel sway away shocks, custom exo, thick wall front and rear shafts, 42" tsl swampers w/1 spare on beadlock wheels, custom storage box built into cage....truck performs extremely well...just don't have time to go anymore....prob some stuff i leavin out but the just of it anyway....ready to wheel...all kind of spare parts...oh yea 9500 mile marker winch....open for trades or $7000....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: 1996 s-10 truggy

:wtflol: i get mine built you sell your :flipoff1: you'll build another 1 bump for a bad a$$ truggy well worth it wheeled with him at morris mt.

interested ina blazer on rockwells 15 inches of lift hydro steer welded f and r new trans and t case

is this post still active? Pm'd you and emailed from craigslist panama city. Hello...... is anybody out there????

Latest posts