• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1997 jeep wrangler hard top

jccarter1

Well here is the deal my wife just had to have a jeep (bc that is what every mother needs) anyways she has now realized that she dosent get lots of free time to cruise with the top down on some beautiful country roads like on Instagram. Jeep is in good condition overall interior is clean and everything works like it should also new radio and some sweet subs so you can drop some bass on those poser ass JK's as you meet up at the local jeep roundup. It has some 31 inch mud tires that have around half tread on them with a set of bullet holes rims pretty much your jeep mud whooping starter kit. It actually drives good and feels tight I had it going 85 the other day(down hill of course) and I wasn't scared to death. It has full doors and a hard top but the hard top is in storage at the moment. Paint is decent clear coat is peeling and cloudy in places and front pass fender has been hit a little bit. I just want to get it out of my way figured make someone a good starter jeep or hunting rig it is a 4.0 with auto and has 164,000 asking 6,200.00 and I will not come down on price just bc you text me and offer me half of what it is listed for if you want to haggle come put some hundo' s in my face then we can dance call or text 256-656-8288 located in Hatton AL 35672
a47fb8069da46843595aaa2fb45832c6.jpg
f5f5378ee8b303c6d8f0d8852c5fca7b.jpg
034e8f3f541e80c37dce45955f2b406e.jpg
7de73149d43458ac21e2831ad8a77f2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Very clean no rush what so ever the guy we bought it from was very anal about this jeep he owned it for 15 years and it was his baby kept in garage most of its life

jccarter1 said:
Very clean no rush what so ever the guy we bought it from was very anal about this jeep he owned it for 15 years and it was his baby kept in garage most of its life

Was it wrecked and repainted in the front? If it has always been garaged kept the clear shouldnt be in such bad shape. I'd say the front end was repainted at some point.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Was it wrecked and repainted in the front? If it has always been garaged kept the clear shouldnt be in such bad shape. I'd say the front end was repainted at some point.

The hell you say? :rolf:

Well he did drive it as a daily driver the entire time he had it and I am no used car expert like some but sunlight seems to be the most damaging effect to paint. The title is clear and I was not told that is was wrecked anyone is more than welcome to run carfax on it or get your buddy's brothers cousin who used to own a jeep to come look at it

FWIW, my 97 TJ has similar paint and it's never been painted according to a paint meter back years ago when I bought it. I think the auto's build a lot more heat under the hood and there is no insulation under there so the clear coat fails pre-maturely.

matth_85 said:
FWIW, my 97 TJ has similar paint and it's never been painted according to a paint meter back years ago when I bought it. I think the auto's build a lot more heat under the hood and there is no insulation under there so the clear coat fails pre-maturely.

Yea I agree they build and hold a lot of heat under there, and to the OP I am not knocking your Jeep at all. I think its a fair price. But when someone says the previous owner was anal and it was garaged kept it normally doesnt look like that. Easy fix either way...bump up for you.

I've got 1 Hundo, a full mater samwitch, and half eatin pickle I'd trade. let me know cause I been wanting to get into Jeepin.....

free bump