• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1998 dodge crewcab cummins

firetoy

I am going to try and sell my odd truck. Its a 1998 dodge that was converted to a crew cab. I'm guessing it was a long bed truck that they put a short bed and extended the cab. They did very clean job.

Here are the specs.

5 speed, 1 3/8 input shaft, with brand new south bend dual disc clutch

twin turbo, head studs, fire ringed ect.

motor, 12 valve with a 24 valve head, aftermarket pistons and cam, and injectors. very strong motor, some where around 500hp and 800torqe. it will bury the needle on a 60 pound boost guage.

cold air intake

dana 80 rear end.

gooseneck hitch

brand new tires and wheels

5" exhaust striaght pipe.

dvd player

very nice truck with lots of power, also you won't find another like it.

$15000

pics can be found here http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105962
call or text.

704 881 4128

thanks tim

drool drool drool drool

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I want to have sex with that truck. By "they" do you mean it came factory that way or was done aftermarket? How many miles?

J. J.

bayer auto in elrosa mn. did the conversion. truck has 250000, but motor only has 40000, tranny is just rebuilt and new clutch.

i am the previous owner of this beast and yes they are the ones that did the conversion.truck is bad ass and will haul ass or what ever you put behind it.

l.c.crwler said:
i am the previous owner of this beast and yes they are the ones that did the conversion.truck is bad ass and will haul ass or what ever you put behind it.

I gotta know, how much does it cost to have them do the conversion? Not that I can afford it or anything. Thanks Mark

Back