• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1999 Caravelle Interceptor 232

J

junktrader

99 Interceptor 232 w/ 350 chevy and volvo penta outdrive, captains call exhaust, 21 pitch stainless prop, tinted windows, kenwood stereo, trailer has 4 new tires on it. factory cover, and bimini top. boat has about 360 hrs. on it. boat has no issues, its ready for the water. $14,000.00 o.b.o call 256-476-3943

[attachment deleted by admin]

That is a smokin deal for a smokin boat. If I hadn't bought my TIge last year, I would be all over it. :****:

summer time is coming. somebody needs this panty dropper. :cougar: :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
That is a smokin deal for a smokin boat. If I hadn't bought my TIge last year, I would be all over it. :****:
what model tige did you buy?

junktrader said:
what model tige did you buy?
[/quo

I bought a 2004 Tige 20V Wakeboard Limited Edition that a guy bought new for his daughter and she hated it. It had 18 hours on it from the marina starting it up and charging the batteries. Bought it for pennies on the dollar. :****:

[attachment deleted by admin]

everybody that i talked to yesterday thought i ran a scrap yard. and yes everything i got , is junk.

would u want to trade for a 89 jeep,rockwell axles 4 link front and rear,6.0 motor with l92 heads built th350 stack 2 speed t-case(new) 44 boggers mrw beadlocks warn winch more stuff just let me know????????

It does have one nasty ****in motor. :****:

102_2605.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

thanks jr for the pics,fatboy has a hard time just like me with these damn computers