• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 $850

wannabe

No title. My father in law pawned the title 6 years ago and never paid. The business he pawned it too has been closed for 3 years. I planned to do a lost title app and get the title but I never did and I could use the cash. It would be a good donor vehicle or if you wanted to pay ~150 to a title guy you could drive it.

1999 Dodge Ram 5.9 gas burner automatic 2wd. I personally put plugs wires cap and button and all 4 ball joints. Truck is clean inside and out. I used to pull a lawn mower and cut grass on the weekend so it's a little dusty inside. I can clean it if it bothers you that bad. Truck had the trans rebuilt a year or so ago. It's red and extended cab. Has front fender clear coat peeling. Has nice aftermarket radio and amp pushing the door speakers. Runs pretty good for what it is. Muffler started coming apart so I took it out and put a pipe in between so it has hill billy exhaust. If your under 18 or have ever thought your sister looked good in a bikini you'll love this exhaust.
Will post pictures here soon.

1999 ram 1500 2wd
5.9 gas burner
4 door truck!
Aftermarket radio and speakers
Clean inside and out
Tool box
Nice wheels
210ish miles?
Rebuilt trans
Fresh tune up
4 new ball joints
Will need tires soon
No title
Clear coat peeling on passenger fender
Hillbilly exhaust
Dash is cracked like all old dodges

205 401-7428
Prefer text. If your 75 and don't text you can call me and I will more than likely not answer but will call you back when I can.