• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1999 Ford F-350 Powerstroke

tbacon38

I got a 99 Ford F- 350 Dually that has a bad engine, engine is rebuildable needs a head and Pistons, Truck has 250,000 miles i may be off a little but close to that, It has a monster box transmission with a billet triple disc converter, bullydog shift kit with about 40,000 miles on it, Front and rear axle have been rebuilt with all new parts about 20,000 miles on them, Truck is a Lariat with Leather and all power they offered that year, Has a pillar gauges, Boost, EGT, Trans temp, cold air intake with, K&N filter, has the bigger 6.0L trans cooler 11"x17" factory is 5"x17", The body is not in rough shape for the year and miles it does have a few scratches here and there nothing major, no dents except for the rear bumper is a little tweaked, No tailgate I do have one but it is black that i can put on it. The driver seat is the worst seat in the truck, it has a tear in it but the other seats are still in good condition, I have the factory wheels with brand new Michelin tires on them The truck has 22.5 Alcoas on it now that I would like to sale they have around 5,000 miles on the Yokohama tires, truck is not lifted, has a gooseneck Ball with a brake box and hookup in the bed and at the bumper. Im asking 6000obo with the factory tires and wheels, and im wanting 2500 for the 22.5s wheels tires and adaptors.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0176.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0176.jpg
    620.5 KB · Views: 99
Cant believe your selling the beast..Somebody throws a motor in there and they got a hell of truck.... :****:

Would you be interested in trading on a nice 05 dodge quad cab ctd with a few engine mods for your truck(+plus some boot on your end). If you are interested you can reach me @423-991-6984 Mike

With someone else doing all the labor about 5 grand,if you do it yourself around 2500.

I'm interested in buying your wheels and tires can I have a number to reach you at