• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ-Cheap trail rig/driver

NOVI FED COUPE

99 Cherokee 4.0 automatic. 200k Miles. 4.5" suspension lift with Rubicon take offs. I've owned this jeep for about a year. I bought it to have a cheap rig that I could get in the woods with. I drive it to town once a month just to move it. 4x4 works good. It came from up north so the rockers are rusty. Other than that it's a nice little jeep. Needs a radio.

$2250 678-725-1181
Covington, Ga

d88ed7a90d2df667ff9ef4e1827ff87c.jpg
eb51a559fcd57f41a94ad73d2e573b1d.jpg
1cbb27f4c6e59378079cf86d5846cb72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free bump. I"d be all over it if closer to Cincinnati. Not a bad price.

Although I don't really need it I'd like to have it to go wheeling instead of my Ramcharger.

Yup I think it's about as cheap as a dependable rig/driver gets. Hell we pay twice this for a set of sticky tires now.

Re: Re: 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ-Cheap trail rig/driver

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

drivermod said:
Free bump. I"d be all over it if closer to Cincinnati. Not a bad price.

MoparMan said:
Although I don't really need it I'd like to have it to go wheeling instead of my Ramcharger.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Yup I think it's about as cheap as a dependable rig/driver gets. Hell we pay twice this for a set of sticky tires now.

How come it doesn't start / run / gauges don't work / hood won't open? Is it a theft recovery?

TacomaJD said:
?? Am I missing something? I don't see anything that says it don't run?

I'm ASSuming somebody they know went to buy it and figured all this out when they got there....or called about it and found out over the phone. :dunno:

Re: Re: 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ-Cheap trail rig/driver

tonybolton said:
How come it doesn't start / run / gauges don't work / hood won't open? Is it a theft recovery?

Starts and runs just fine. Hood release cable is broke (which I told the guy that was coming to look at the Jeep about that upfront). It started and ran fine, he pulled it around in the driveway making sure 4wd worked and it did...we noticed none of the guages were doing anything. I have never seen them do that so I figured I would just cut the Jeep off and crank it up again and all would be well. When I cut it off and went to crank it clicked like the battery cable was loose...guess what you cant tighten the battery cable when you cant pop the hood. I cranked it about 10 times and it finally cranked and was running again but still no gauges. I apologized and said I have never seen it do that, I offered to take ANOTHER $100 off (we agreed on $2000 prior) and he only wanted to pay $1500. Im not giving the Jeep away so I told him I would not take $1500. Also no it is not theft recovery...clean title.

I've sold a lot on Hardline, never have had any bad dealings with anyone nor do I plan on it, I am honest and upfront...anymore questions about the Jeep I will be glad to answer for someone who is serious about buying.

You can remove the headlights to be able to get to the hood releases. The guages are also a common problem. Hit the top of the dash & I bet they'll work. Just a bad connection.

Big David said:
You can remove the headlights to be able to get to the hood releases. The guages are also a common problem. Hit the top of the dash & I bet they'll work. Just a bad connection.

Thanks! I will definitely pull the head light and get the hood opening...also yes the gauges worked fine like normal when I cranked it up and pull it back over in the yard. I knew it couldnt have been anything major. Thanks for the tip!

Chuck "Novi Fed Coupe" is a stand up seller, I have bought a tow pig and my current XJuggy from him, honest dude.

Free bump for you Chuck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk