• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1999 Long Arm XJ Daily Driver trade for rig - Greenville SC

joeyurban

Looking to trade for a rig. My jeep was my daily driver for the last year. Haven't done anything to it since it has not been a daily.

About 7.5" of lift. Dana 30 open, ACOS adjustable spacers, RC coil springs, stainless steel braided brake lines, RC long arms, 3/8ths heim steering and over the axle track bar, JCR frame stiffeners.
Rear is RC full leaf packs, shackle relocation, lift shackles, stainless steel braided brake line, and a welded 8.25. Slip yoke eliminator, Carolina driveline rear driveshaft.
Warn rock sliders, ORFAB front bumper with Badlands 9000lb winch
2.5% window tint all the way around over factory, 43% over the windshield, new headliner, seats and carpet in very good condition.
216000 miles, upgraded injectors, new plugs and wires, transmission shifts smooth.
Jeep is on 15x8 true beadlocks now

I am located near Greenville South Carolina. Message me with any questions, offers, or for more pictures.
864-483-8128
Trade value $6300

More pictures can be found below
http://s36.photobucket.com/user/joeyurban1/library/

You're going to have to list some numbers to reach you at and a sale price per rules.

ADMINISTRATOR

Will consider cash offers. Wanting to build a Toyota truck or 4Runner buggy so trades on those are what I am mainly interested in