• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1999 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 (ONLY 24,969 MILES!)

emarsh205

Hey guys,

The car is up for auction on ebay but for price postings sake let's say $16,000 OBO. The auction link is below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302354622537?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

She's out from under her car cover and FOR SALE!

1999 WS6 with 24,969 miles. Graphite interior, Monsoon system.
This stock (other than the wheels), unmolested beauty has fresh fluids, air filter, and I just finished up detailing it. I only use Chemical Guys products on this car so it hasn't been lathered up with greasy junk like Armorall. Comes with the usual paperwork and spare original key and aftermarket fob.

This is a 2 owner car with no dents or dings. There is only one tiny paint chip on the passenger headlight and it can be seen below. The doors have the notorious crack in each panel but the dash is perfectly fine. No cracks or tears in the leather, no stains, and no unexpected surprises. The t-tops have appear to have never been placed in the trunk slots and there are no scratches in the door sills. Headlight and window motors work flawlessly. The car has lived under a cover and in my climate controlled shop.

Clean and clear title in hand. Located in Alabama, will not travel.

Feel free to call or text with any questions. I'll be glad to take any pictures or videos you would like.
(205) 657 - seven two six zero

That's a clean ride drool LIked them when they came out and still do today :dblthumb: GLWS someone will get a sweet ride

Re:

Those have always been one of my favorite cars. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I wished it had the original wheels, but this car should bring what you want, just to let everyone know, I did do a car fax, and it lines up with everything he says it is. Don't think you will have any problem selling.

Thanks guys! It's a fun car but I have a Duramax I'm in the process of building.