• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1999 XJ Mildly Built PRICE DROP

pjprice

1999 XJ with D60 rear and D44 front from a 1978 F-250 if I remember correctly. 9x,xxx miles. Auto. All glass is still intact, but the body is a little beat up. 4.88 gears with spools front and rear. Axle wrap kit on rear. 36-inch Iroks on DIY beadlocks. Smurfy90's old jeep. Not sure if he built or not. I guess it is streetable but would need some work on the steering for me to feel comfortable doing anything over 30-35. Have a clear title, still in original owners name? From Illinois. Homemade bumpers front and rear with rock sliders. If I remember correctly I was told it has chromos up front. No proof of that though. It goes very good for what it is. Will take a beating for sure. Have a 20ft steel floor car hauler that I will sell with the XJ as a combo deal for $7200. Will not get rid of trailer separate. Will sell Jeep without trailer. Located in Huntsville, AL (North AL) about 20-25 minutes south of Hale Mountain. Will deliver depending on distance for a non refundable deposit, (deposit amount depends on distance). Selling because I wanna get back in a tj so I may consider trades on tj but would rather sell outright, but do not have to sell, just throwing it out there. 256-783-2854

$4k

Re: 1999 XJ Mildly Built

This is a fun jeep. Well worth the money. Original owner and builder are from Indiana. I took it in on trade and kinda miss it. Like he said, with new steering drag link it could be drove on hwy.

Re:

offroadman83 said:
Tempting..love these xjs

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
Don't be skeered! Come pick it up! I've got my eyes on a tj on here!
New axle joints going in this weekend. Will be ready to ride.

New radiator and axle joints. I have a good bit more than $5k in it so I can't afford to drop it right now. You won't find another one similar for cheaper!

Currently has a broke drivers side shaft and a broke track bar mount. Come check it out and shoot offers. Ready to get in something different. Will listen to offers

Bump for sweet xj I still have the built samurai on Toyota axles I would swap for it it's on hardline under your add if it's something you would be interested in hit me up

Re:

Cany you post some pics of the front..mainly link mounts and stuff..is the unibody plated?