• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1st weekend in April @ Hale mtn

jrhall said:
Watch at the top and look at Gus on the right. . . His cat-like moves combined with the dance moves from Chipndales looked to have saved his life... What you cant see off camera is him bustin the splits shortly after swan-diving for saftey... laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

4/3/10 on the Whiskey Still

That is what happens when you cut your tires so they have no lateral traction. Is that mud bog rig or something because those tires makes boggers look good....

Matt O. said:
That is what happens when you cut your tires so they have no lateral traction. Is that mud bog rig or something because those tires makes boggers look good....

They was in dig mode... Just cant steer when ya fronts off the ground my 3 feet. molaugh

jrhall said:
After today... I dont give a **** what it breaks, im doin teh paddle cut on my tires. Fulltreads can suck it

i call bs again just man up and do it :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
lateral tractoin dont matter if u aint skurd to drive it out

matlocks son

kmcminn said:
momentum beats traction booyang skully

The tires I referenced sure didn't beat anything in any video I saw of it. All it did was go side to side on every obstacle, not so much up...

I understand the TN cut on TSL's and it works, but cutting so much of the tire there is barely anything left??

Cole said:
Well I bet my street tires will walk all over your cut tires :fish:
molaugh

no one posted a video of the krawlers spanking that hill (that started the lateral traction conversation) before the rollovers and carnage

never even had to back up and get a second bite, straight to the top :****:

on the right rig certain "street tires" spank those cut tsl's , those sticky iroks worked pretty good also

Re: 1st weekend in April @ Hale mtn

onetoncrawler said:
molaugh

no one posted a video of the krawlers spanking that hill (that started the lateral traction conversation) before the rollovers and carnage

never even had to back up and get a second bite, straight to the top :****:

on the right rig certain "street tires" spank those cut tsl' , those sticky iroks worked pretty good also
Yea Marks Sammy spanks about everything :woot: :woot:

onetoncrawler said:
on ANY rig certain "street tires" spank those cut tsl's

Fixed it for ya. Look at Mike George's rig. Which tires does it perform better with? The rest of the vehicle is unchanged.

Also Mark's sammy is awesome and if I ever did this again I would have something very similar to that rig. Because for a very small amount of money you have a clean, functional rig that hangs with rigs that cost 4-5 times as much....