• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2.0 S.A.W. 4" Airbumps & mounting cans

I

InDaShop

For Sale a pair of near new (yet used)
2.0 Sway-A-Way 4" Air Bumps, and mounting cans.

1 Bump has some rash to the rubber nose. Nothing major, and this is a consumable part and easily replaceable with a call to anyone who sells SAW's

$350 + shipping for the bumps and the cans.

Here is a pic. This is a comparo new to used. Which ones are they?
You will be recieving the middle two, and the black cans at the top of the pic.
IMG_2768.jpg

Re: 2.0 S.A.W. 6" Airbumps & mounting cans

6"? Didn't know they made them that long.

Re: 2.0 S.A.W. 6" Airbumps & mounting cans

Good point Cole, I may need to remeasure mine.

But I swear its longer than 4" (Thats what she said) EDIT: yep I was wrong they are 4"s.

From the Poly-
Description:

2.0” RaceRunner hydraulic bump stops help to eliminate suspension damage due to bottoming out. RaceRunner Bump Stops come standard in 2”, 4” & 6” travel, with shorter travel options upon special order. RaceRunner Bump Stops incorporate a tough nylon end piece to soften the blow when contacted by the suspension and are adjustable internally (valving) and externally (nitrogen pressure) and come standard with smooth Nickel plated cylinders.

Travel Extended Length (in) Collapsed Length (in) Shaft (in) Cylinder Type
2" 10.52" 8.36" 1-3/8" Smooth
4" 14.51" 10.30" 1-3/8" Smooth
6" 18.83" 12.61" 1-3/8" Smooth

Dee Duh Dee, they are 4"s, I even took a tape to them to be all official like.

blacksheep10 said:
wyatt looks down, sees 4", advertises 6" for everyone to hear. been pulling that **** since high school
I know I did it one too many times though and ended up married. :dunno:

Will these work with a JKS swaybar disconect on my 08 Rubicon?

I'm thinking I could bolt these inside the coil for an alternative and make my own "coil over", I just want to be different than everybody else's jeep.

PM me price and if you think it will work. Also, will you take half of what you are asking and pay shipping? I'm poor since I don't have a job and my mom got me a new Rubi.

tks

Oh BTW r u on KCjeepclub? I think I have seen you on there before, that is a sweet TJ buggy you have.

Rob you actually have me in tears laughing over here. KCjeepclub, BAHWAAAHAAA

$350 + shipping? Or make me an offer yo!

I gots diesel to buy and dinosaurs to kill!

aight these haven't moved on here, I have a pending sale on pirate, but still no funds in my hand.