• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2.0 with completed pictures

Re: Casper 2.0

kmcminn said:
Guys this build will take a long time. I will have lots of questions. I also would love your input.

Specs

Th400
205. Possibly getting changed
Tons
Coilovers
43s

Pics coming soon

So much for 4cyl racer... ;)

Send some pics bud

He must like to punish himself! Sell a fully built ready to go rig, and start all over on a new one! You crazy mang.

Eddyj said:
Wooo hoo!!
You are going to have sooo much more fun. Expected date of first ride?

2018 !

Actually I have no idea
Looks like there is a lot to do

Kevin if you need any help, call me. I'd love to come drink beer and tell you how I'd do it while you work :dblthumb:

I'm gonna have to make sure I keep a whip cracked on him molaugh

Can't wait to see how this thing turns out :woot:

What the hell ? Is it a secret?
Why start a thread if you are not going to at least post a picture ? :flipoff1: :stir:

Sorry guys. Crazy time of year.

It took seven days to find a rig I was happy with at a price point I felt like I could handle. Looked at 1 Smith buggy. Couldnt agree on a price and I didnt really fit. One buggy had a deal on, the guy got cold feet and backed out. Another Smith buggy figured out I couldnt fit over the phone. Went and looked at a small rear steer toyota buggy. Probaby biggest pos i have seen. Pics were decieving.

Couple guys sent me this one. Wasnt sure if i wanted a project this big. But to get what i want and expect i cant get other peoples hand me downs.

Buggy is 50" wide outside of cage 46.5 inside. Im 6'2" and have 4-5 of headroom. Wheelbase is 113. 7075 links.
20161216_175054(1).jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts