• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 1/2 ton or 5 ton complete truck or just axles

5onrocks

I have a buddy looking for a 2 1/2 ton or 5 ton military truck. It's going to go on a farm so it doesn't have to be pretty. May also be interested in just axles and t-case with drive shafts. Cash in hand...NO BS. The closer to Danville AL the better.

Thanks
Micah

Tell you're buddy to check out government liquidations site. They usually have quite a few 2.5 or 5 tons on auction. Whole trucks or just axle assemblies.

A little high for what he wants on the 5 ton...He knows about Draco's and I know about .gov auctions... Anybody else? Thanks

Ive got a 5 ton down in Henagar Al..Its complete with winch..p.m me if interested hasnt run or moved n 4-5 yrs but was road worthy when it was parked.

There is one 4-sale on the Jasper exit 291 i believe of i-65, dont know what they want for it but comes with the trailer and has been bobbed. It was 4 sale in Cullman City for a while but not much interest here i dont think.

I have both rear axle assemblies off a 5 ton. Brand new brake pads on them. $800 for both. I am I. Athens