• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2/21 elbe..

rockracer

Me and a buddy are going to elbe on that sunday and i was seeing if anybody else was intrested in going? We planning on meeting early in the A.M but dont have a time just yet

Last edited:
Im planning on going on sunday along with 2 or more rigs. Hope to be there by 9:30am and on the trail by 10am. Your more than welcome to wheel with us.

cool, looks like its only gonna be two rigs and we are shooting on being there between 9:30 and 10am. Blue mini truck and green fj.

First time out there but from looking at the map probably hit sunrise -> mainline -> busy wild and then evaluate the time. But I would like to stay away from deep water/mud if possible. Our trucks have 36's locked front/rear etc.

First time out there but from looking at the map probably hit sunrise -> mainline -> busy wild and then evaluate the time. But I would like to stay away from deep water/mud if possible. Our trucks have 36's locked front/rear etc.

Well this is going to be my first time to elbe, are you guys absouletly sure that your going to run the busy? I dont really want to push my rig beyond its limits and i think busy is going to do this. :booo: my buddy has yet to call me so im assuming he is not going so i guess i will see you guys at elbe at 9:30 give me call if you get online before you leave i pm you my number