• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2.5 ton juggy, atlas II, king coilovers, vortec, 47" tsl $12,500

Chance388

Mail jeep
4.3 vortec with 700r4 tranny. Atlas 2 t-case 4.3:1. 4-linked 2.5 ton steer axels front and rear. All psc steering components with double ended rams and hydro boost brakes. Double limiting straps at all 4 corners with 14" king coilovers. 1410 u-joints. All of the bearings on the axels are brand new with new seals and boots. Stock gears (6.72:1) Detroit lockers. Brand new seats. 4 point harness. 47" tsl. 95% tread on MRW bead locks. Ramsey Rope winch up front. Mohawked pumpkins. 6 led duallys and working driving lights. All chromoly hime joints on steering. 1 7/8" rebuildable Barnes 4x4 himes on 4 link. Fox bump stops. $12,500 call or text 5804719910
This buggy works like a dream and runs ice cold in 100 degree weather. I can text or email more, higher quality pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4,589
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4,568
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4,551
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4,551
Re: 2.5 ton juggy king coilovers vortec

Arbuckle off road this weekend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 239
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 292
Re: 2.5 ton juggy king coilovers vortec

Obviously, it's no hot rod but, but it has plenty of power to spin those 47's in any crawling situation. Everything works flawlessly on this rig. No wiring issues. Never overheats. Flexes extremely well. And if anyone decided to put a bigger motor in it one day it had all the heavy duty parts to handle it. As it sits right now it is as dependable as it gets, and gets great gas mileage.

Re: Re: Re:

rodcycle said:
Does the blonde come with it?
I'm with this guy. I'm not really in the market for a rig but 21k for both would be a steal! Sweet ride dude! Both of em ;)

Re: 2.5 ton juggy king coilovers vortec $21,000

I wouldn't say it's overpriced necessarily, the problem is the buying pool is very small for what you have. It's a nice rig, lots of nice parts, but in these days of everybody wanting lots of woopow, the 4.3 is gonna limit the potential buyers. It's worth what you will take for it and what somebody else id willing to pay for it!! Free bump for you. PS, where is the pic with the Lady driving at? I may need to check out someplace new as I'm semi local to you?