• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 brand new sway-a-way racerunner coilovers

slipnslide

I have 2 brand new 2.0x14" racerunners with remote reservoirs with all triple rate hardware and new eibach springs.175# & 400# plus the little tender coils. I started mocking them up on my buggy and realized that they are too damn short!! I would like to swap them for a longer pair...either 16 or 18" travel complete with all springs and hardware. Or I will sell them outright for $750 shipped. I paid like 1300$ for them a few months back from poly. I'm in northeast Ohio. Either pm me on here or call/text me @ 330-383-6169 thanks. :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

New price...$750 shipped.

Sure gimme a cell # or email addy and I'll send ya one. It's the only one in my phone.

did i read that wrong or so you seel the co's for $750 without springs? so that means you will sell the springs and hardware for $100? sold if so, i need the hardware and springs.

Killer Bee, I have so many responses that I could type but I'll be nice and just say cmon man don't be stupid. Yes I will sell u the springs and hardware for $100 after u purchase the shocks for $750 or I will sell u just the springs for $850 and give u the shocks for free. If I sell the shocks alone then I am buying new ones and will use my hardware on the new ones.

I can be stupid at x's **** happens just posted what I read while deep in a bottle last night.. I hope they sell I have 4 now in the 14" flavor. That is an outstanding price for what your selling. I need to go build a few more transes and get me some spares.