• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 seat buggy chassis w/ links, skins, radiator plus extras

pinkstonmm

I want to start by saying this buggy is currently complete and running. I will only start parting it once I have some of the big parts spoken for(chassis, motor, axles). I will only start taking it apart once I have a deposit.

If you are looking for a starter chassis this is the perfect set up. I bought this as a chassis plus extras a few years back and have ha
d a blast with it. I hate to do it because the buggy works so well, but it is time for me to move on. This chassis is ready for a jeep drive train and would be a great start to a inexpensive buggy. Take a wrecked YJ or Cherokee swap the parts over and have a cheap capable buggy.

The Chassis started as a Campbell Chassis and has been modified my others through out the years. It used to be a WE Rock buggy set up to dodge cones. We I got it I stretched the wheel base, put full size axles under it, turned it into a trail buggy and haven't looked back. The chassis does have its fair share of dents and dings, but holds up great to a beating in the rocks. It is set up for a 3 link front and 4 link rear w/ air shocks and front air bumps.

With the chassis I am including
A fiberglass Jeep Liberty Hood and full size grill that needs to be modified
A Beat up narrowed YJ Hood, grill, and cowl
A set of aluminum skins(also have a template to make your own new skins)
A set of plastic skins from its comp days
Aluminum dash w/ oil pressure, temp, and volt gauge along with a 12 volt guy switch panel w/ incab winch controls.
Aluminum floors and firewall along with corbeau seat mounts.
Aluminum Radiator w/ dual electric fans (made specifically for this buggy)
Jeep 4.0 motor mounts
Cut down wiring harness and computer for Jeep 4.0. Everything is there to flip a switch and make it run once the motor is installed
Full skid plate including oil pan skid.
Rear drive shaft 1350//1410 from Olivers
Front 2 piece Driveshaft 1310/1350/1350 from Olivers
Wilwood brake pedal assembly
All of the DOM links and joint will be included. The joints are a mixture of Johnny Joints and heims.
Transmission cooler w/ electric fan wired to a temperature switch
Rear swaybar mount

$3700 OBO for everything listed above

I have other parts available to make it a complete buggy that I will sell with it
4.6 stroker
TF 999 transmission
Klune V
Dana 300
1 ton axles
Tires/wheels
PSC Steering
Warn comp winch
Fuel Cell/pump
Seats and harnesses

index.php

index.php

index.php

$3500 for the motor. Its a 4.6 stroker from newcomer racing. Built in December 2013 with about 5 rides on it.

Front axle is a dodge 60 with 35 spline chromos and a lock right. I am in Durham nc.

Re:

What WB is it now?
How much would have to be cut out & redone to make it driver drop? looking to fit . 4.0, AW4, NP231J & HP 60, 14 bolt

Its set up for a passenger drop dana 300. Not sure how a 231 compares size wise. The exhaust and upper link are both on the drivers side so that may need to be redone.

Wheelbase is between 109 and 111. Dont think a LS will fit without a good bit of work. It is a narrow chassis.