• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 Seater Buggy

Hardline4

2 seater chassis made out of mostly 1.5" .120 HREW. Belly is all 1.5" .120 DOM. Chassis is mandrel bent and designed for comfort on a long trail day and strength.

Motor- '96 4.3 Vortec 70k on the motor with new spider injector, many sensors are also new. Howell custom harness and flashed chip.

Trans- Rebuilt TH350 stock converter.

T Case- Twinsticked toyota case with 4.7 gearset. Also have another case I can throw in.

Axles- D60 front 4.56 with new LockRite, axles has been gone through and all seals and bearings replaced that were in bad shape. Have a 1350 yoke for the D60 also. Shaved 14 Bolt rear 4.56 and detroit full locker. Have spare set of rear shafts as well.

Wheels/Tires- 42x17 Irok's on steel 17x9 wheels with Ruff Stuff weld on beadlocks and anti coning rings. Wheels and tires have less than 20 minutes wheeling time.

Suspension- Double triangulated 4 link front and rear. Lowers are all 1.75" .375 wall DOM. Uppers are 1.5" .25 wall DOM. 16" Fox airshox all around. Buggy will pull 51" under any tire. 3/4x5/8 Chromo heims all around right and left hand for easy adjustment. All link mounts are 5/16" steel.

Misc- Aluminum rad with custom aluminum fan shroud and electric fan. B&M shifter with gates ground for easy D to R or vice versa. 12 gallon poly fuel cell with aeroquip fuel lines and aeroquip AN fittings. Brakes are Wilwood dual MC assembly with U.S. Brake master cylinders 7/8 and 3/4 per Poly's recommendation. All brake lines are aeroquip SS braided line and fittings. PSC hight flow pump. Double ended ram and aluminum resi. Corbeau Ultra seats (the bigger ones) with RJS 5 point harnesses. Lokar throttle pedal. Aluminum dash and floors. Have a sheet of 4x8x.625 UHMW to make boatsides and skid plates. BMW 3 series hood. Also have another uncut hood that the new owner can trim up to have a nice show hood. Lots of custom touches and fabwork. Buggy doesn't have a winch but already has mounts built in to drop one in.

The buggy is about 98% complete. It needs a bigger trans cooler as the one I have is just too small. My plans were to order a bigger stand alone cooler with its own fan and use the one I have now for hydro. The hydro resi has a small crack and needs to be TIG'd up. Tabs are already welded in for skins and boatside and skid mounts. All this is small stuff but I just don't have the time.

Full buildup of buggy here. http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=597717

100_1633.jpg

100_1626.jpg

100_1636.jpg

100_1631.jpg

Located in North Alabama. You can contact me via PM or 256 303 9978 Will Edmondson. $17,000.

I wheeled it minutes at the house until the fuel pump gave up the ghost.

It just isn't in the cards right now. Graduating college after the first of the year and gotta look ahead for a little while. I hate to sell it but I'll be back with something else when the times right.

Hope for your sake it falls through because youll regret it.... :flipoff1:

You've spent so much time doing this thing up just the way you wanted it and making it clean and detailed..... hate to see you part with it.

Im not out for good just got to get out right now and finish school and look into getting a house after the first of the year. Ill be back!