gooseracer69

1st set: 79' ford hp dana 60 with 4:10s, 14 bolt 4:10 gears and posi unit:
$1300 obo

2nd set: chevy dually kingpin 60 with 4.56 gears, 14 bolt 4:10s with open -SOLD
carrier: $850 obo

Also have:A Ballistic Fab. HD diff cover for a 60: $80 and
Two other posi units for 14 bolts 4:10 down for 75 each
Possibly some disc brake stuff for a rear axle

Located in Belmont, OH 43718, they are complete axles hub to hub, may think about some trades but not in a hurry or need to get rid of them for to cheap. Easiest way to get ahold of me is text 740-391-0803 but I check on here every so often so pm is fine

sorry looking to sell axles before I sell the diff cover, so if they don't sell I dont have to buy another one, but if they sell without it i'll let you know.

I was gonna do a SAS on my '98 z-71 Nate. I already have a ball joint 60 out of a '99 dodge but this would be the ****! Got way too many projects already lol.

gooseracer69 said:
sorry looking to sell axles before I sell the diff cover, so if they don't sell I dont have to buy another one, but if they sell without it i'll let you know.

Ok let me know if the cover dont sell with the axles.

guy didn't show up for the chevy set, but the hp set is supposed to be leaving in a week and a half

Wow. I want the ford 60 and 14 bolt Just hate to drive that far.

I'll be getting pics up soon, the 60 is all cleaned up and painted, still cleaning on the 14 bolt, just debating on if I should just clean all brackets off and truss them. Then sit them to the side for a build later

Latest posts