• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 sets yukon axle and solid joints

KINGSNAKE

Ford 60 front yukon axles and solid joints. LOOK LIKE THESE FIT MID 80'S MODEL
ok here's the deal got these from a guy as spares for my rig, because I'm a dumb ass I took it that all ford D 60 kingpin front end had the same axle, so I sold one set to a bud of mine and he calls me back and tell me they do not fit his front end, one side is to long and the other is too short.
1 set $700 the other set $800

I have a 78/79 HP60 and so does the guy I sold one set to, the axles are offset about 2" to one side. from the joint out they are the same the inners are what's not the same
78/79 hp 60 inner left should be 18.68"
78/79 hp 60 inner right should be 34.56"

these are
left inner 15.96"
right inner 36.68"

axle6.jpg

axle9.jpg

axle8.jpg

axle7.jpg

axle5.jpg

the end of this one looks to have been sawed off (maybe from a chevy) that will work fine with drive flange
axle4.jpg

axle3.jpg

axle2.jpg

axle1.jpg

axle12.jpg

axle11.jpg

tell you what I will do, you buy ether set, add $300 to it and I'll buy the correct inner, then you would still be able to sell the inner axles you don't need to get back some of your money. the inner axles will cost me more than 300.

What you have is axles for a 1985 D60 out of a ford f350. The short side inners will work in Dodge D60 applications and the long side should work for 1990's Ford BJ D60's. Wish I could have picked these up before I bought mine about a month ago.

the page I went to say they fit 85-88 Ford D60, good to know that the short side will fit dodge and the long side will fit ball joint fords but do the out fit also are is it just the inner?

I may be better off to take them apart, and sale a little at a time because nobody has any money these days

The outers for the Fords are 11.4" and the outers for Dodge/Chevy are 12". The long side inners will probally work on the 1990's BJ D60 as well because their length is 36.97"