• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 20' Deckover PJ Trailer 7000# axles-Super Nice $4400

wngrog

I have a very nice, barely used 20' single wheel deckover trailer. This trailer is very heavy duty. Perfect for heavy trucks and tractors. I bought it to tow an 8000# Land Cruiser however, I need more deck space. Trailer weighs 3500# empty.

This is one of the nicest trailers I have ever seen as far as quality and paint. The powdercoat is very thick and well done. No rust on the trailer. It is 18 months old and has less than 1500 miles on it. It cost $5800 new with all of the options.

I need a 24' trailer. Will consider trades. Must have 7000# axles. Gooseneck preferred.

Here is a link to the PJ site: http://www.pjtrailers.com/detail.cfm?ID=F8

Note, OPTIONS include:

Welded "D" rings from factory
Under trailer spare tire mount
1/4" diamond plate steel floor
2 lockable under-mount toolboxes
102" deck width
black gloss powdercoat

[email protected] or text to 601 862 3491

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'll vouch for PJ trailers products. They are the Mercedes of steel trailers. Most of your Top Tier Hotshots run the bigger PJ's down here in Texas.

InDaShop said:
I'll vouch for PJ trailers products. They are the Mercedes of steel trailers. Most of your Top Tier Hotshots run the bigger PJ's down here in Texas.

It is so nice I hesitate to sell it.

I may just add a ramp up the front long-ass tongue and put both on there....if it was a buggy and a RZR4 it would be fine, but it is a 7000# Land Cruiser wagon and a RZR4.

This thing pulled perfectly to Moab and back. 2900 miles. Great trailer but I need a longer one. I was pissed I did not have my RZR in Moab.

This is perfect for a buggy and a standard RZR. Tractor...trackhoe...

This trailer is bling. Powdercoating....LEDs.........NICE trailer, just too short for my needs. Will help with delivery.