Not open for further replies.

PharmD2B31

2000 TJ SPORT
101k MILES
4.0l
NV3550 TRANS
5 SPEED MANUEL
ATLAS 2 Speed T CASE 3.0
G2 COMPLETE AXLES FT AND REAR DANA 44s 5.13 GEARS,ARB AIR LOCKERS,CHROMOLY SHAFTS, REAR IS 33 SPLINE SHAFTS
4 WHEEL DISC
METALCLOAK FENDERS , BUMPERS
WARN M8000
3.5 ROCK KRAWLER X FACTOR LIFT
BILSTIEN SHOCKS
5x37x12.50x15 PITBULL RADIAL ROCKERS ON PROCOMP ALLOY WHEELS
ARB ON BOARD AIR SYSTEM
TOM WOODS DRIVELINES FT/REAR
CURRIE 1TON STEERING
CURRIE ANTI ROCK
REAR OUTBOARDED
REAR HIGHLINED
BONES SLIDERS
BONES CORNERS
CUSTOM TIRE CARRIER
JW SPEAKER EVO 2 HEADLIGHTS
SMITTYBUILT TRAIL CAGE
NEW CARPET
NEW OEM SOFTTOP

Jeep is located in Longview, Washington

Can send more photos on request!!

Link to the Craigslist listing:

Asking $23,500

Please contact me

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 695
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 688
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 690
And BTW, as soon as JohnG sees this one it will be locked and this name banned because you're stupid ass didn't post the price this time. :rolf:

I listed it for the original poster cuz he kept getting hammered for no pics. He couldn't upload them. So he tried to remove the listing and just said it was sold. Jeep is still available.

PharmD2B31 said:
I listed it for the original poster cuz he kept getting hammered for no pics. He couldn't upload them. So he tried to remove the listing and just said it was sold. Jeep is still available.

Badass!

hokie_yj said:
So it's your Jeep then?

I guess you're not going to answer my question, but don't worry I knew the answer before I even asked it. ;)

I know you wanted everyone to think you were just wandering around the ol' interwebs today and stumbled across our little site here and said to yourself, "self, you should sign up on that there website". Then it just so happens that the first post you found here was an ad for this "badass" little 16 year old TJ that someone threw a Quadratec catalog at. And you thought, "Bygawd, that's a badass little 16 year old Jeep with some neat-o bolt on parts. I believe I need to post up and defend the poor feller trying to sell that thing!" That was really sweet of you BTW. ;D

But I have to be honest, I've been sitting here at work today without a damn thing to do. I've been making all kinds of money while I sit here and read lots of cool **** on Hardline. I even had time to snoop on your profile and see your email address before you hid it.

I swear it's the craziest damn coincidence I've ever seen that your email address is also [email protected]. Now ain't that just some crazy ****! :popcorn:

Maybe we should all applaud you as you can use the search functions of the forum. :spin: And your point is???? I think I feel even more dumb having just read all of that.

You have anything interesting to contribute to the post or are you just gonna keep jacking off to it???

PharmD2B31 said:
Maybe we should all applaud you as you can use the search functions of the forum. :spin: And your point is???? I think I feel even more dumb having just read all of that.

You have anything interesting to contribute to the post or are you just gonna keep jacking off to it???

So why would you feel the need to create another account to talk up a jeep that isn't yours and is 2600 miles away from you? Just wondering. Clearly you had intentions of being deceptive when you created another account to post in a thread you created. Your name isn't Ray is it? Or Will? Lemme guess, huge fan of batman?

There is no deception in the ad. I posted the listing for a friend of mine that lives in Washington state. He was unable to post pictures in his first ad and got flamed hard about it. So he asked the admin to remove the ad and to delete his original account.

And no my name isn't Ray or Will and no I'm not a fan of any batman.

Not that anyone owes anyone an explaination.

This is "MY" account. My one and only.

creepycrawly said:
So why would you feel the need to create another account to talk up a jeep that isn't yours and is 2600 miles away from you? Just wondering. Clearly you had intentions of being deceptive when you created another account to post in a thread you created. Your name isn't Ray is it? Or Will? Lemme guess, huge fan of batman?
O man please no. I was hoping this guy was just a dumbass and not the batdick

PharmD2B31 said:
There is no deception in the ad. I posted the listing for a friend of mine that lives in Washington state. He was unable to post pictures in his first ad and got flamed hard about it. So he asked the admin to remove the ad and to delete his original account.

And no my name isn't Ray or Will and no I'm not a fan of any batman.

Not that anyone owes anyone an explaination.

This is "MY" account. My one and only.

So the trauma nurse screen name isn't yours also?

Status
Not open for further replies.