• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 Low Mileage Green TJ in GA - decent build

kvom

This is not mine, but am listing for a friend who is not that computer savvy. For more info call Gary @ 727-253-2216. I test drove the Jeep in his farmyard and it sounds and drives well. Shifts easily into 4 Lo and back.

Vehicle is located in S. Forsyth county, GA. Price is firm @ bank payoff $12.6K w/o winch. Winch is negotiable.

Clean title, passes emissions, 4.0 engine, 3 spd auto trans. Clean interior with good glass in windshield and doors. Rear seat not installed but he has it, and rear seatbelts are still there. Mileage 60K. AC works. Tuffy steel console and glove box with keys. CB. Seatcovers.

Engine has cold air intake.

Kilby gas tank skid. Flat steel belly plate.

Rubicon Express long arm lift (looks to be 6"). SYE and 7075 tie rod/drag link installed along with the lift. WB 92". Aftermarket fenders paint matched.

Winch is Smittybilt RC with synthetic rope.

While it has stock axles, they have been regeared to either 4.56 or 4.88 (Gary can't remember which). So to build a decent streetable crawler you really only need to swap in a stronger rear axle. Tires are 36x14.50x15, OK for the road but probably not rocks. Don't know the wheel width or BS but they look to be 10" wide.

Pics:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

162912086.large.jpg

Crazy what decent TJ's are selling for in Florida. Likely would get that amount or at least close down here if it shines up nicely.

mudpup said:
Crazy what decent TJ's are selling for in Florida. Likely would get that amount or at least close down here if it shines up nicely.

It really hurts my feelings when I go look at CL knowing what I sold my Rubicon for versus what I see them listed for now.