• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 S-10 2dr Blazer

doctordick

Classic American Iron, son.
Putting out a feeler here. My grocery getter developed an intake leak and dumped coolant into the oil pan. I'm considering selling it whole or possiblly parting out. The Good: clear title, well maintained, 4.3L V6 4L60 4 brand new (less than 200 miles) tires on the OEM swirly wheels and an excellent spare, nice straight body, never wrecked, good interior ps pb pwindows pmirrors rear wiper, AC blows cold, AM FM CD Cassette 6 speaker system,approx 175k miles, New ball joints (4), excellent brakes, trans u-joints and rear end all good, zero rust. The Bad: Engine will need rebuilt or swapped, windshield is cracked from rock chip, needs a couple of plastic parts in the interior, seat lever and defrost vent cover on dash, has a couple of bad speakers.

This is a nice car, I just don't have a place or the ambition to work on it. It would be great for a kid's car or DD or stick a v8 in it for a killer sleeper or maybe stick a straight axle under the front of it for a budget mild wheeler.

Includes about $250 in new parts, heater and radiator hoses, top end gasket set, head bolts and exhaust maniforl donuts.

I have not made a decision on what to do with it, so I'm open to almost any offer but I don't want to start stripping small parts until the body and or drive train are sold. Located in Sumiton, Al. near B'Ham. PM interest.