• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 TJ Wrangler on Tons

smbroady82 said:
How much for the dog?

If you gotta ask...

I think between the vet visit, the rabies series the wife had to get, and the hand made redwood table he ate, he probably costs more than the jeep.

Jduck said:
Very nice!

Thank you sir. I can't claim it. A couple of guys on here built it. I bought it and had the front truss beefed up some and put maybe 250 miles on it between the wife and me. No cruise, but the heat and AC both work great.

creepycrawly said:
Thank you sir. I can't claim it. A couple of guys on here built it. I bought it and had the front truss beefed up some and put maybe 250 miles on it between the wife and me. No cruise, but the heat and AC both work great.

Wife? Man I've been telling people you were the only gay guy I ever thought was cool...

This would make an awesome daily. Unfortunately I wouldn't have self control not to wheel it.

Re: Re: 2000 TJ Wrangler on Tons

Eddyj said:
This would make an awesome daily. Unfortunately I wouldn't have self control not to wheel it.

I was thinking the same thing. But One trip to golden mountain and I'd have it shitwrecked.

I don't know how to have nice stuff hahaha

Eddyj said:
One trip to choc... backside.

I think it would handle backside. Second gear on the wood. It's not like anyone has ever rolled on that hill.

This is a nice unit. Anything drue owns is well maintained and immaculate.

If metro means short shorts, black socks, and boat shoes he has it down to an art!

BUG-E J said:
This is a nice unit. Anything drue owns is well maintained and immaculate.

If metro means short shorts, black socks, and boat shoes he has it down to an art!

Clearly nobody ever accused you of such a thing. Anybody who's anybody knows you don't wear socks with boat shoes.